Nudity is an art..beauty in my own words...i loved being in the centre of attraction..

About Me

My photo
sexiness is an art...im just a normal girl but i like sexiness very much...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

F Cup Cookie 30's

Have anyone out there try F cup cookie from Japan?well,i'm a big fan of this breast cookie from Japan.I always like to have big breast because i think that big breast is always looked sexy especially when wearing those sexy dress n tubes.From A cup to B cup to C cup n now to D cup,it's always my dream of achieving a fuller,rounded breast.Before taking this cookie,i'm in C cup.I wonder why this cookie is so damn famous in Japan,Taiwan and now in Malaysia,so i give it a try and to my surprised as what it has promise,this cookie does really works.My cup increased to one cup and i can feel that its more firm n the shapes is incredible.I can feel and see the difference.The best thing about this cookie,it can helps to slim down.After taking it,i can feel full for longer means i tend not to snacks around,and i can control my appetite not to over eat.What a good cookie and the taste is just like a short bread,really tasty n yummy.Anyone interested?i'm selling it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment