Nudity is an art..beauty in my own words...i loved being in the centre of attraction..

About Me

My photo
sexiness is an art...im just a normal girl but i like sexiness very much...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

" The Flame Of Anger,Bright N Brief ,Sharpens The Barb Of Love "

So greatly,so deeply i begin to cry.I start to suffocate,my lungs are dry.
As i stumble along this this ashen shore,
grasping,,begging for another breath,
The abysmal,bloody sea chases me,
n covers me in a deathly caress.
I'm swept away out against my will,
further n further,
further still.
Until there's nothing in sight,nothing behind,n nothing ahead,
nothing to the left n nothing to the right.
And as i drift,endlessly into nothing,
I accept this fate,this defeat.
For,it's most definitely complete.
I'm sure i'll never comprehend,
why this has to be the end.
why my mind decided to shatter,
why the world won't be fine again.
I wonder to myself
My mind again,n more so,it bends,
as i ponder deeply
Is this the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment